Pad & Pour Flooring
This pad & pour flooring is the perfect stomping ground for multi-purpose gyms, community centers, lunchrooms, sport courts, and after school activity floors. Trust us to help you determine which depth is best for your players.
Cushioning Depths Support All Walks & Leaps of Life
Top of the line, FD14 offers maximum support flooring. It is absolutely the perfect ground for gymnastics centers, pay-to-play experience zones, tumbling rooms and more. Float on Floor Defy 14.
Someone once called FD9 a “darn good performer” and they were right. If you want a pad & pour floor, chances are, you want the Floor Defy 9. It’s the most popular for every reason imaginable.
FD7 is our firmest cushioning selection. It is an excellent cost effective solution to elementary school sized play and mid traffic areas. Easy to land on, walk on with firm feel and supreme shock absorption.
All Pad & Pour Products
- Pick from fourteen, nine, or seven millimeters of final depth which includes a 2mm top cover
- The thicker the floor, the more cushioning it will provide
- No annual maintenance required
Pad & Pour Maintenance
- Cleaning: Check with local representative for cleaning recommendations. Floor can be cleaned with an auto-scrubber. Subscribe to our Scrub & Save plan to keep cleaning easy.
- 15-Year Refinishing: Refinish flooring and repaint game lines to make synthetic flooring look like new
Pad & Pour Installation
- New Install: Can take an average of 1-2 weeks. Give us your off-season, and we will give you glory.
- 15-Year Refinishing: Can take up to 5-7 days – perfect to do over holiday break – schedule early!
- All projects include a standard vinyl base and reducers usually included with this system.